Ten New Year Conflict Resolutions by Cinnie Noble
If you make New Year’s resolutions, won’t you also consider the “conflict resolutions” below?
- This year, I will be kinder to others and to myself, too.
- This year, I will accept the inevitability of interpersonal conflicts and see them as a healthy sign that there is something to be learned about the other person and myself.
- This year, I will try harder to listen humbly and deeply.
- This year, I will let go of hurts with grace and with compassion for the other person and myself.
- This year, I will be grateful for the lessons learned from the conflicts I experience and continue to apply them.
- This year, I won’t judge.
- This year, I will be more careful with others’ feelings.
- This year, I will do a better job of acknowledging and accepting our individual and collective humanness.
- This year, I will cherish my relationships even more.
- This year, I will do my best to bring peace to the world in whatever ways I can.
For More Information about Cinnie Noble: Click Here: